- Once in a lifetime experience!
- Love - Travel - Adventure.
- Support from family and friends.
- See the world with the most knowledgeable and handsome guide.
- Breakdowns included.
Moving: Cited as one of the most stressful events in life after death of a spouse or family member. Yikes! It's a good thing I have moved...oh... about 18 times in my life. For this type A chickie I'd say I've done pretty well in the stress management department.
I've had my moments. They just sneak up. One moment I'm fine, working through my "moving to a new country for dummies" book (kidding - but actually - I wonder if that book exists) and the next moment my fears and anxiety are pouring out my eyes.
What can you do? I'll tell you... you can count your lucky stars and start a thankful list. Because really, I am the luckiest girl in the world.
I am thankful for:
- The Spaniard - for a million reasons - I won't bore you with the sap here.
- My family and friends - so supportive and excited for my adventure.
- Laughter - on Sunday I had lunch with my friends / neighbors. I laughed so hard it hurt.
- Technology - even when you break your lifeline to the world - the fact that I will be completely connected to everyone, all of the time, while living on a new continent makes me feel as though I am right down the street.
|Best Neighbors Ever.|
So as for the above position...breakdowns and all... I'll take it!